When it comes to your plumbing, there are easy jobs and difficult ones. Choosing an expert helps make even the challenging jobs seem like a breeze. You don’t want to compromise, especially when it comes to trenchless sewer line repair. You want an expert like the pros at Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air in Fairhope, AL. Our experts can get the job done without compromising the look of your home’s lawn and landscaping and without major digging! If you’re interested in learning more, contact us! We can tell you more about our dig-free methods.
Blocked drain? Call today from professional drain cleaning.
When Do I Need Trenchless Sewer or Water Line Repair?
Your water line and any pipes in your plumbing system may get backed up or leaky. When this happens, you might be wondering how to reach the problem without extensive digging. Our experts can handle it. Here are some signs it’s time to call us:
- Foul odors: Bad smells wafting up from your drains or in your yard can signal the presence of sewage.
- Check your plumbing fixtures: If your fixtures are acting up, such as toilet backups or slow drains, it could be a problem with your sewer line.
- Bright patches of grass: If you notice lush, moist, bright green grass on your lawn, it could mean a sewage leak.
- Multiple clogged drains: If you have more than one clogged drain throughout your home, it could signal a problem deep within your plumbing system.
What is Pipe Relining?
There are a few methods of trenchless water main replacement and repair including relining. This is a popular option because it means little to no digging. No matter what method you choose, we use tools and methods that require little to no digging to make quick work of the job. On top of being fast, it also means no clunky machinery or damage to your lawn. This all equals incredible money savings compared to traditional methods. Some popular methods include:
- Pipe bursting
- Pipe relining
- Slip lining
If you need assistance in Fairhope, reach out to our team today.
We can assess your water heater to provide water heater replacement.
Why Choose Our Team
We are always honored when you choose our teams. This is because we strive to offer dedicated service from point a to point b. Since 1996, we have been providing people in your area with trenchless water main replacement and more. When you work with us, you’re getting:
- Upfront pricing
- Knowledgeable and expert technicians
- No surprises