Do you suspect sewer line problems in your home? At Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air, we work hard to provide effective solutions to keep your sewer lines working reliably. Homeowners in Spanish Fort, Mobile, Fairhope, and surrounding areas have trusted us for over 20 years with their plumbing services. Call us today to find out why.
Read our latest reviews and feedback to see what customers throughout Baldwin County and Mobile are saying about us.
Common Causes for Sewer Trouble
There are many things that contribute to a sewer line malfunction. The most common issues include:
- Tree roots: It is strongly discouraged to plant trees near a sewer line because the root system may burst through the pipeline as it searches for a water source.
- High temperatures: If there is a sudden spike in the temperature, the ground may shift, causing the pipe to disconnect or rupture.
- Deteriorating lines: Over time, your sewer line will begin to wear out, deteriorating and requiring replacement.
- Human error: If you are completing construction in your yard that requires digging, make sure you have the proper location to avoid striking the sewer line and causing a problem.
What are the Signs of Sewer Line Issues?
If you experience any of the following signs or symptoms in your home, you may be experiencing a ruptured or interrupted sewer line:
- Dirt, twigs or roots backing up into your sink or tub.
- Bad smells coming from your drains.
- Problems flushing the toilet.
- Slow draining or standing water in your drains.
Enjoy even more savings with our current coupons and sales.
How to Prevent Issues
The best way to prevent sewer line repairs is by investing in regular maintenance. Annual maintenance will help professionals pinpoint any potential issues and avoid repairs before they become a problem. Maintenance will also help improve the longevity of your sewer line and prevent it from prematurely wearing out.
Why Work with Us?
At Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air, we provide thorough and comprehensive solutions that are effective and affordable. Our team is trained to locate problems and solve them quickly and efficiently. In addition to this, we also include these several unique features and benefits that add value to our work and help our customers trust us:
- No overtime charges
- Always show up on time
- 24-hour emergency service
- Certified technicians to explain service options