Nothing is more stressful than experiencing a plumbing or HVAC emergency on the weekend or in the middle of the night. In addition to feeling stressed about the situation at hand, it’s also challenging for Spanish Fort, AL homeowners to find a service provider that is available and will not overcharge for an after-hours service. Luckily, Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air is on-call 24/7 with fair and reasonable rates to help with all your emergency plumbing, heating and air conditioning repairs.
No Heat or AC? Call the Experts at Affordable
When your heat or air conditioning goes out in the middle of the night, it can make for a restless and uncomfortable (not to mention unsafe) night of sleep. At Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air, we have homes and families and we've been there! We understand what it's like to go even just a couple of hours any heat or AC. That's why when you're dealing with a heating or cooling emergency, our team is ready and available 24/7 to get your home back to its safe and comfortable state as quickly as possible.
What to Do in an AC Emergency
In Texas, reliable AC is necessary to stay comfortable and safe. But if you've found yourself without AC, don't panic. Follow these tips for staying calm and collected during a cooling emergency:
- Use box fans and oscillating fans to stay cool.
- Check the circuit breaker. It's possible the switch is simply flipped to the "off" position and just needs to be switched back on.
- Avoid a DIY disaster. Attempting performing AC repairs without proper training is be dangerous - call a professional.
Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air is standing by ready to help get your AC back up and running. Call us to restore the safety and comfort of your home ASAP.
How to Handle a Burst Pipe Emergency
Burst pipes require immediate attention. If left unchecked, they can cause extensive water damage and flooding in your home. If a pipe has ruptured in your house, follow these steps to get fast service and reduce the damage to your home:
- Don’t panic! If a pipe bursts, the first thing you should do is turn off the main water valve to your home.
- Call Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air for an emergency repair.
- When we arrive, we will assess the situation and recommend either replacing the entire pipe or simply repairing the ruptured portion.
- If the pipe is badly damaged, repiping may be the better option, as it will prevent future problems and save you money on unexpected repairs.
Check out our latest reviews and feedback to see what other homeowners in your area are saying about us. We serve Mobile and additional areas in Baldwin County, including Spanish Fort, Fairhope, and surrounding communities.
What are Some Ways to Prevent Clogged Toilets?
Clogged toilets are an annoying emergency that requires fast action. The most frustrating part of these situations is that, in most cases, they are completely preventable. Try some of these professional tips to prevent clogged toilets in your home today:
- Place a garbage can next to the toilet for non-water soluble items such as diapers.
- Use less toilet paper if possible.
- Purchase a thinner toilet paper rather than thicker brands.
- Install childproof locks on the toilet if you have young kids who are prone to flush foreign objects.
Take advantage of our current coupons and deals to save on your next call.
Why Work with Us?
At Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air, we have been working with homeowners for 20 years. Our experience and expertise ensure that our customers receive the most comprehensive service possible. We also include these unique service benefits to add further value to our work:
- No overtime charges
- Always show up on time
- 24-hour emergency service
- Certified technicians to explain service options