If your plumbing system is leaking, you may face a number of problems with the rest of your plumbing system as well as other parts of your home. Unfortunately, leaks can be difficult to locate. They may occur inside your walls, underneath your foundation, or underground.
The team at Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air is here to make sure your hidden water leaks are located and repaired before any further damage occurs. We provide water leak detection services throughout Spanish Fort, Mobile, Fairhope, and surrounding areas.
Want to see what your neighbors are saying about their experience working with us? Take a look at their latest customer reviews!
How Can You Tell If You Have a Hidden Leak?
The most common signs of water leaks include mysterious puddles in your yard or an inexplicable rise in your water bill. These are some of the telltale signs that you have a hidden water leak.
If the leaks are not quickly found and eliminated, they will grow larger and cause more problems throughout your home.
Why Fix a Leaking Pipe Immediately
If you suspect a water leak, it's important to address it right away. Not doing so can result in:
- Serious property damage
- Health complications
- Irreversible damage to your piping system
- Electrical shortages
Don't wait until the problem gets worse. Call the experts at Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air for fast, accurate water leak detection and repair.
What Causes Pipe Leaks?
The most common causes of water leaks:
- Corroded or frozen pipes
- Poorly installed pipes
- Tree root invasion
- Cracks in the line
Save on your next plumbing job with us by accessing our latest coupons.
How Can You Avoid Future Leaks?
- Have your pipes inspected as part of a complete maintenance program
- Replace deteriorating or damaged lines
- Insulate pipes to protect them from freezing temperatures
- Avoid putting harmful materials down your drains
- Plant trees away from pipelines - this helps prevent tree root invasion
- Keep major construction projects away from your plumbing lines, if possible