We offer a variety of heating services, here are a few of the most common services:
- 24-hour heating repair
- Emergency furnace repair
- Furnace maintenance
- Heating & furnace replacement
Our technicians provide professional heating services. Read our reviews to see what real people have to say about them!
What Is the Difference Between a Furnace and a Heater?
There are a multitude of heating options available to homeowners today besides the traditional furnace. A furnace is just one of the many types of appliances that can be used to heat your home. If you’re considering other heating options for your home, here are some alternatives:
- Heat Pump System: A heat pump system is great because it serves two purposes; both heating and cooling. Heat pump systems can save you on energy costs and are a great option for places where the temperature rarely dips below freezing.
- Radiant Heating: Radiant heating works by installing a network of hot water pipes under your home that heat and transport water throughout the pipes under your floors. This, in turn, warms your home and keeps your floors toasty.
- Boilers: Boilers are another traditional heating system. Water is heated in a series of pipes then transported to pipes around your home.
At Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air, we pride ourselves on fair pricing. Visit our coupons page to save on our services!
Furnace Repair & Replacement
Choosing between furnace repair and new furnace installation can be a big decision, especially when you’re concerned about costs. Speaking with a furnace contractor can help you make the right decision about which path to take.
- If you own a standing pilot furnace or have an ac manufactured before 1992, it is time to consider replacement, even if you aren’t repairing your furnace frequently. It is likely that your furnace is less than 65% efficient and switching can save you big time on heating costs.
- If the heat exchanger in your furnace is cracked, consider calling your heating service company immediately. It could be leaking poisonous monoxide gas into your home.
- If your furnace is warming but making strange noises, or your pilot light flame is yellow, it may be a sign that you’re in need of repair.