Are your kitchen plumbing appliances up to par? Are you finding yourself working harder to do dishes or clean up after meals because your plumbing is letting you down? Are you tired of dealing with a dripping kitchen faucet? If any of these questions apply to you, it may be time to call Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air for professional kitchen plumbing services. We serve Spanish Fort, Fairhope, and surrounding areas.
Check out our latest reviews and customer testimonials to see what other homeowners think of us.
How to Keep Your Garbage Disposal Working
Try some of these professional tips to keep your garbage disposal working safely and efficiently:
- Never put bones or shells in the disposal, it may damage the blades and cause a jam.
- If you have a lot of material to dispose of, do it in stages so the unit does not get bogged down.
- When you are finished using the unit, run warm water through the system. This will quickly clean the blades and remove any material that may get stuck.
- For garbage disposal repairs, always trust a professional. The sharp blades of the disposal are dangerous to those who are inexperienced.
When to Replace your Sink
Most homeowners choose to replace their kitchen sink when the design becomes out of fashion. If you are upgrading your kitchen or the sink you are currently using looks out of date, we can recommend a beautiful modern unit. Other reasons that could warrant replacing a sink include repairing a broken drain basket or a loose seal flange.
Common Faucet and Fixtures Problems
Look out for the following issues with your faucets or fixtures:
- O-ring: This is a small disc that may become worn out over time. If your O-ring is worn out, the faucet will be leaking near the handle.
- Valve seat: The spout is connected to the faucet through the valve seat. Over time, sediment can build up here and cause the valve seat to wear out. If you are noticing leaking near the spout, it’s probably an issue with the valve seat.
- Washers: When the faucet is turned on, the washer is pressed into the valve seat. Over time, this friction may cause the washers to become damaged resulting in a leak around the spout.
Enjoy instant savings on your next call with our exclusive online coupons.
Let’s Work Together
With over 20 years’ experience, Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air has the experience to get any job done right. We also include the following unique customer benefits to add value to our work:
- No overtime charges
- Always show up on time
- 24-hour emergency service
- Certified technicians to explain service options