Summerdale residents can attest to the fact that surviving a summer season without reliable AC would be unbearable. An AC service company that offers emergency AC repair and services can be a life-saver. If you’re breaking a sweat in your own home or just want to prepare your AC system for the hot months, Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air conducts AC tune-up, repair and installation. Call today to schedule reliable AC services!
We know how important it is to have a full-service AC contractor that is available for any cooling job. Here are just a few we offer:
- Air conditioning maintenance
- 24-hour air conditioning repair
- Air conditioning installation
- AC filter replacement
We’re confident in the quality of our services and we want you to be, too! Check out our reviews page to read what your neighbors have to say about our service.
Is it Time for AC Repair?
Sometimes, you can tell outright when you’re in need of air conditioning repair, but other times, the symptoms may be more subtle and you may not be sure if you need to call a professional. Here are some signs that you need a repair.
- Your Energy Bills are Spiking: This is one of those times where you notice something isn’t right with your AC but you only discover it when you get your utility bills. A spike in your energy costs means your AC isn’t working as efficiently as it should.
- Your Unit is Leaking: If you notice a puddle of water around your AC, you may have a refrigerant leak or another problem with your AC.
- Your Home is Humid or Hot: If you’re just feeling uncomfortable in your home and are experiencing inconsistent cooling or mugginess, you may need a repair.
- You Hear Strange Noises: Strange noises coming from your AC could mean a loose part or a problem with your belt.
Should I Replace My Old AC Unit
You may wonder exactly when it’s time to schedule AC replacement. If your AC is old, needs repairs frequently, or is costing you an arm and a leg in energy costs, read on. Replacing a unit can be a big commitment and investment but newer systems have a multitude of benefits for your wallet and home.
If your AC is older than 10-15 years, it’s time to replace. Not only are you bound to have to replace soon due to age, your old AC system is nowhere near as efficient as newer models available and could be costing you a lot in terms of energy bills. Another time to consider replacement is if the cost of your repairs are so high that buying a new system would be more cost efficient in the long run.
Do you have a question about AC repair or replacement and want to get in touch? Contact us today to speak with us about your question!
What to Expect During Installation
Installing a new AC system can be a nerve wracking job but once it’s installed, you will begin to feel the benefits immediately. Our technicians will be there every step of the way during installation. Importantly, our technicians will begin by helping you choose the right size and model for your home and needs. This step is crucial because choosing the wrong size could have long-lasting negative effects. Once you’ve chosen with our help, we will then begin the installation process. Our technicians always begin with home inspection and will always discuss pricing with you before you decide on a new system.