Are the clanking noises coming from your air conditioner and your rising utility bills telling you it’s time to replace your system with an updated model? You need to call the professionals you can trust! Call Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air for AC installations in Fairhope, AL. We offer prompt services and upfront pricing!
Is your air conditioner leaking? Call our experts for AC repairs in Fairhope.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioner
When your air conditioner starts to malfunction, it’s important to watch for the signs that it’s beyond calling for a repair and it’s instead time to install a new unit. Some symptoms our experts recommend watching for include if your utility bills are rising (showing the system is losing efficiency), and if you’ve been calling for more frequent repairs. If you need a large, expensive repair, it’s also a good idea to ask if it’s worth repairing or if you should instead replace it.
Other signs to watch for can include if it’s leaking, not producing cold air, or if it’s making odd sounds.
Benefits of Installing a New AC System
When you install a new air conditioner, your entire household may experience benefits. These can include:
- Increased energy efficiency, which can result in lower utility bills.
- New technology and features to give you maximum indoor climate control to cool your house to the ideal temperature.
- Even cooling to avoid hot and cold spots.
- Improved indoor air quality in your home.
- Longer lifespan than older models.
Does your heater need to be replaced? Contact us to learn about our heater installation services.
What To Expect During an AC Installation
While installing a new AC unit can be exciting, you might be curious about what to expect. When our team arrives at your home some steps you can expect them to take include:
- Remove the old equipment and disconnect the ductwork, wiring, vents, and drains.
- Install new lines and wiring.
- Check the new system for leaks.
- Add refrigerant.
- We’ll also work outside to remove the old unit and level the new equipment pad before installing the unit.
If you have any questions about the installation process, please call our professionals at Affordable Plumbing, Heating & Air.