We are taking these immediate, precautionary measures to ensure the safety of your family and our technicians as we work in and around your home:
- If an employee or family member is not feeling well, we have asked that they consult with their family physician and remain at home.
- Technicians will wash their hands frequently with soap and water and use hand sanitizer.
- We have asked technicians to refrain from shaking hands with our customers.
- Fresh shoe covers and protective gloves will be worn inside the home.
- Technicians will keep a safe distance from anyone in the home.
- Disinfectant wipes will be used on truck steering wheels, door handles, and tools, as well as on surfaces inside the home that must be touched to complete the work.